Monday, May 23, 2016

Potatoes & Bacon


I am sticking to my grey background, I know it's just a phase and I know it's just a matter of time until I switch to white or wooden backdrop, but until then I try to put to use my grey props as much as I can. There is not much to tell about these pictures, I tried to style the bacon in order to give the edges a wavy look and I sprinkled some dried oregano flakes on the potatoes. That's it for the styling part. Regarding the post editing I did the following: cropped the picture (I almost always crop my photos), sharpened the pic and reduced the noise, enhanced the colors (I changed the hue of the red color in order to be more magenta and increased the saturation of yellow), using the adjustment brush, in Lightroom, I faked some light coming in from the left, as for the camera settings I used f/3.2, so I thought I should blur the edges of the picture a little more, the ISO was 100 and I chose Aperture Priority. 


Click Click Guten Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment